You love writing...
... but you DON'T love struggling to find time to write.
... and you DON'T know how to get started.
... and you REALLY wish you could just put pen to paper!
If that sounds like you, get ready for no more wishing and wondering about starting your book. No more worrying about finding time to write. No more struggling to harness your creative energy.
You can get this story written.
This self-study program teaches you how to turn your writing dream into reality.
If you have any questions about this course, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit my website, www.btleditorial.com.
How would it feel to...
- Have a clear understanding of your writing goals?
- Make writing fit into your daily life?
- Learn how to maximize your daily, weekly, and monthly writing time?
- Quit second-guessing yourself every step of the way?
That's exactly where Set Yourself Up For Writing Success comes in.
This course is based on the premise that every writer is different, so you'll get the tools you need to create your CUSTOM strategies and set up systems to be a productive, successful writer.
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to writing.
Through actionable lessons, a workbook, check lists, and other resources, you'll be empowered to determine what's right for you and your writing.
This course focuses on helping you create an individualized strategy so you can go the distance and complete your writing projects.
Throughout this course, you will...
- Learn how to manage your unique struggles as a writer
- Create a custom action plan and timeline for your next project
- Identify key ways to make writing fit into your everyday life
- Develop a process and system that you can apply to all of your writing
- Learn how to manage your time in the most productive way possible without the burnout
- ... and more!
Who is this course for?
This course is for writers who want to...
- ... harness their creative energy for productive writing sessions
- ... build a system that serves them and their unique needs
- ... learn how to write on their schedule without burnout and frustration
Yes! This course is for anyone, new or established, who writes.
Whether you write for fun, self-publish, are working towards a publishing contract, or blog, this program works because it's about creating customized strategies.
What's included in the course?
This course includes four modules to help you identify your goals, develop writing plans and schedules, manage your time, and actually get to writing. You'll also get a printable workbook, checklists, word count trackers, a project plan template, a transcript of the course, and a PDF copy of the course slides.
Ready to take your writing to the next level?
Don't wait; level up your writing life today!
With 5+ years of experience as an editor, writer, and project manager, Hannah supports writers and freelancers through editing and coaching.
Have questions about Hannah or this program? Contact her at email@example.com.